PROOF OF LOSS DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 31, 2017!
The Proof of Loss Deadline is the most important deadline for you and your family. If you miss this deadline, you will not meet the requirements listed in your insurance policy, and the insurance company can REJECT and DENY you and your family any new insurance money, even if it is CLEARLY OWED! WE CAN’T LET THIS HAPPEN! To get more money from flood insurance, you must do two things:
- Submit a BRAND NEW, room by room, line by line damage estimate. This isn’t a one or two page estimate a contractor puts together, or even a 5-10 page estimate. A thorough estimate should be up to 30-50 pages of line items!
- Submit a newly signed Proof of Loss form listing the total amount of money you are owed.
Call us today at 225-29-FLOOD to get the money you deserve. ACT NOW!
WHY HIRE US?
GET FLOOD HELP $10K GUARANTEE
- If you don’t recover $10,000 or more in new money, we work for free. You keep 100% of the new flood insurance money.
- We pay all costs. We work on a 70% homeowner/30% legal fee basis, and we pay ALL costs out of our 30% fee.
- We’re experienced.
- We’re local.
- We have a high success rate.