Rajan Pandit, JD, MBA handles a broad array of commercial litigation and first-party property cases. He has substantial transactional experience and a record of successfully litigating cases in federal and state courts.
He deploys his business and legal training to successfully represent regional lenders, real estate developers, corporations, lessors, and high net worth individuals. His experience includes commercial and residential real estate transactions, finance and restructuring asset transactions, and corporate and banking litigation.
Mr. Pandit also leverages his experience as a proven leader in disaster recovery litigation to help homeowners maximize their insurance recovery. He currently represents hundreds of homeowners whose homes were damaged after Hurricane Sandy, as well as numerous homeowners who have been affected by the historic Louisiana flooding of August 2016.
Among his accomplishments, he:
- Defeated a major financial firm in a breach of contract claim.
- Fended off a hostile take-over attempt against a client.
- Prevailed in a major real estate contracts action.
- Represented homeowners and business owners nationwide, recovering millions in real property losses, personal property losses, and business interruption losses, helping them restore their lives.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Loyola University New Orleans Joseph A. Butt College of Business, Master in Business Administration
- Loyola University New Orleans Joseph A. Butt College of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Thomas More Inn of Court
- Louisiana Bar Foundation
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar
- S. District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Serves as Notary Public, in the State of Louisiana